A comprehensive range of mould tooling options for customers, from part-owned modular insert systems through to fully owned and dedicated mould tool solutions. Our team of experienced tool technicians are experts in their field whether it be a new mould tool, servicing your mould or completing complex modifications you can expect the same level of service.
Optimum tool designs will incorporate change inserts to vulnerable areas for ease of manufacture should a repair or modification be required. Our engineers monitor the condition of your tooling and identify any wear issues at an early stage so as to avoid impact on the production parts.
Tooling that is manufactured for on-site production is stored by us in dedicated racking and is subject to a strict tool maintenance programme between production runs.
• Cold fed and hot runner moulds
• Development tooling
• Low cost modular insert systems
• Simple open & shut mould tools
• Complex moulds with additional movements
• Single or multi-cavity solutions
• Suites of tools
• Support jigs & fixtures
• Advice on the optimum tooling
• On-site tool design
• Solidworks, VISI, Alphacam, Mastercam & 2D drafting
• Experienced tool technicians
• Toolroom support for production breakdowns
• Tool maintenance program
• Repair, maintenance and servicing
Supported by the engineering team our tool technicians work from fully detailed drawings to manufacture the mould tooling to a high specification that will meet your production demands.
The tool material and surface hardness is selected based on the thermoplastic being processed, the complexity of tool shut off faces and the life expectancy of the product. We source all our alloys, pre-toughened, stainless and tool steels from the UK and northern Europe.