The Moulding and Tooling Divisions of the business fall within the scope of our ISO9001:2015 quality management system.
A robust and fluid quality system has been developed to cater to specific customer quality requirements, these are controlled and monitored through internal and external audits. There is an ethos of continuous improvement in all areas of the business and the team is focused on controlling the process of the products that we provide whilst always looking to see what improvements can be made.
The quality department are involved from a very early stage for new products and repeat production providing First Article Inspection Reports (FAIR) at the initial sampling stage and in-process controls for repeat production runs. All parts have an individual quality plan, setting record, part code history, bill of material and routing operations to ensure every stage of manufacture is completed in a controlled manner.
• ISO9001:2015 accreditation
• Fully controlled quality management system
• Internal audits to maintain procedures and process
• Bespoke quality plan documents for all products
• Dimensional, visual and functional review of components
• Documented records of process checks
• First Article Inspection Reports & PPAP Level 3
• A range of CMM technology
• Standard micrometers and calipers
• Gauges – thread, plug and ring
• Mating parts for fit or function
• Calibrated equipment to standards
A full management system review is conducted annually with weekly quality and improvements meetings to ensure the quality system is maintained, is relevant and can support the manufacturing process at every stage. The areas we monitor are concerns, issues, trends and improvement opportunities.
Suppliers are monitored for performance and action is taken to support them if they fall below the high standards we expect within our supply chain network.