We work with our customers to establish the best ordering pattern be it made to order, scheduled call offs or bespoke Kanban agreements.
Production is monitored and controlled through our ERP supply chain system recording product data, providing visibility and full traceability at every stage of manufacture. All moulded parts supplied to customers are given a unique code to establish a full history as are stock items such as mould tools, jigs/fixtures, gauges, thermoplastic materials, masterbatch colours, inserts and packaging materials.
Good working practices have been put in place by our team enabling us to service a wide range of industry sectors. The facility operates a range of horizontal injection moulding machines with a vast array of supporting equipment such as material dryers, hopper loaders, conveyors, sprue sorters and temperature control units.
The moulding division operates across two shifts with standard work hours of 7am-11pm Monday to Friday.
• Order receipt
• Contract review (price, lead time, tooling & bought in)
• Order acknowledgement
• Bought in items ordered
• Works order package creation
• Production scheduled
• Production completed
• Added value processes completed
• Parts released and delivered
• Clamp the injection mould tool in the press
• Dry thermoplastic in desiccant oven if required
• Connect mould tool temperature control system
• Load thermoplastic material into the hopper
• Purge the material through to ensure no cross contamination
• Set and optimise the machine setting to control the process
• Gain first off approval from inspection to start the production run
• Monitoring to maintain the process and quality of the part
• Last off approval from inspection to ensure a consistent process
• Release of parts to the next production stage
Our experience in moulding high engineering thermoplastics, including filled and unfilled grades, means we can advise and support both material selection and processing in production. The range of machines has been purposely stepped closely in size. This is so we can provide you with the best possible service on delivery through flexibility in production scheduling. We work with our customers to establish the best ordering patterns be it made to order, scheduled call offs or bespoke Kanban agreements.