One of our Mould setters, Martyn has been with the company for five years and is a skilled member of our Moulding Division team.
His technical setting skills enable Martyn to take on the more challenging production runs and optimise the injection moulding process at every level. In his spare time Martyn is a keen racer of remote-controlled vehicles.
Over recent months he has been doing the company name proud as his Losi 5 remote control racing vehicle (which is sponsored by the company) has achieved great success over the season, securing a number of 1st place wins.
Martyn is a highly accomplished driver and has had the pleasure of racing against national level drivers!
His most recent successes are:
- 2017 Sussex RC Short Course Champion 1st place
- 2018 Sussex RC Short Course Champion 1st
- MMR Raceway 2nd place
- Winter Championship 3rd place
- U.K. Dirt Masters 2017 1st place
- Nene Valley Clubman National Round 1st place
- MMR Raceway Clubman National round
- 2017 Sussex RC Halloween race champion
- 32nd place Austria 2018 European championship
His pursuits have seen him race in Bristol, Sussex and even Austria for the European Finals.
In April this year Martyn was running first in the RC Championship and in May received prestigious press coverage for his amazing efforts in the RC Racer magazine!
2019 will see Martyn take on the Lsor Brca National UK Championship and we look forward to continuing to sponsor his racing interests.
It is a pleasure to share in our teams’ successes both inside and outside of the work place and we all wish him every success for the new racing season!!