The Pentagon Plastics Group (incorporating Phoenix Engineering Ltd) has a unique opportunity to join their busy team.
The group is looking for someone with great organisation and negotiation skills to take on the role of Group Buyer/Production Administrator. This exciting part-time position will see the successful candidate become integral to the existing production team.
The Group Buyer will be responsible for supplier sourcing, communications and monitoring. Purchase order processing, document maintenance within the company ERP system, general administrative support as well as adhoc buying projects spanning thermoplastics and steels.
The Role – Group Buyer/Production Administrator
The position is on a part time basis but as the company grows there may be opportunity to increase the working hours as the role progresses.Some administrative experience is preferable. Full training will be given to the successful candidate.
- Supplier Sourcing, liaison and negotiation
- Obtaining & Comparing quotations for production materials, equipment, services and office supplies
- Purchase order processing through to receipt of goods
- Chasing outstanding orders
- Providing Administrative support to supervisors and managers
- Undertake ad hoc buying projects to support quoting of new business
- Maintenance of scanned documentation within our ERP system
- Good Organisational and negotiating skills
- Good communication skills
- Firm knowledge and experience of office windows products
- Attention to detail
- Enjoys working within a busy team but in an independent role
- 9am – 2pm – 5 days a week
Working at Pentagon Plastics Group
Pentagon has enjoyed steady growth and recent years have seen major investment in to plant equipment, staff and the working environment. Well known within the plastics industry the group are embarking on exciting and innovative projects ahead.
The company also has deep commitment to the wider local community here in Horsham and are sponsors to local youth football teams. To learn more about us, please click here.
This busy role will require strong communication skills to continue to build on existing supplier relations and forge new contacts.
If you are interested in joining the top team here at Pentagon and would like further information on the role, please call on 01403 264397 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.